Christmas garlands can instantly transform your staircase, mantelpiece or sideboard. The lighter weight floral garlands look fabulous down the centre of your Christmas table.
Browse our range here: Christmas Garlands
Here is a brief description of our garlands:
- - the Poinsetta and Christmas Rose garlands are light weight with realistic fabric flowers. They are very flexible indeed and so are suitable for many locations including stairs, windowsills, mantelpieces and stairways. They are not particularly good for pillars as they are lightweight.
- the Glitter Poinsetta and Snow Tipped Red and Gold Poinsetta garlands are much heavier and wired so they can be easily wrapped around pillars, stairs, window sills and mantelpieces. They have an artificial fir base with flowers and other decorations attached.
- the snow tipped garland is plain artificial fir with a simple snow tipped effect. This type of garland is very effective with crafters as they can add their own decorations. Some people like to leave them plain though and this fits very nicely with the popular rustic style Christmas decoration theme.
- - the Konst Smide lit garlands are suitable for indoors and out and create a lovely warm and welcoming effect. The cable is thin enough to go under a door if that is your nearest socket although preferably you will have a suitable protected outdoor socket. Don't let the word 'outdoor' put you off though as they are also perfect for use indoors if you want to have a lit garland. They look absolutely beautiful on a mantelpiece and you really don't need any other decorations. Ideal for when the fire isn't lit but you still want to have welcoming light in the room.
- So as you can see Christmas Garlands are perfect for decorating many rooms and are very versatile.